Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SENT TO NEW DELHI

Well the good news only lasted half a day for me.  Today my file was sent to USCIS in New Delhi for further processing.  I got an email from the Embassy saying my case was 'not clearly approvable' and that the documents supporting the evidence in my case could not be 'corroborated'.  Those are the 'key' terms.

This is really a bummer, though I knew it was a very real possibility.

I have to hire a lawyer now, and an investigation team.  I have to prepare for New Delhi to issue me and RFE, Request for Further Evidence.

What pisses me off more than anything, is that the Government is making their point, and we are the pawns.  No one prior to Aug 6th had to do any of this.  NO ONE.

Still looking for a place to live, though I have some good leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment