Monday, December 13, 2010

Boudha to Pashputinath

Inspired to do something with my day that would help my cousin Jan and her family in their time of need, Pukar and I set out to spend the day at both Boudha, a Buddhist Stupa and place of worship, (where we spun prayer wheels and sent our prayers on the wind), and then continued on to Pashputinath, a Hindu Temple and cremation site.  As always, the Buddhist site was far more peaceful and sacred feeling to me.

You can also click this link to view it a little larger, or click on the slideshow at anytime and it will take you to the Picasa Web Album.  (I'm getting more and more clever by the day! Just like my little guy :-) ).
*I find the play button to be a bit fast, so if you want to keep it slower, then control the show by pressing the > forward button at your leisure.  Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment