Sunday, November 28, 2010

THE TALK ~ Wed, Nov. 30th, 1:00 CST

Candice Warltier was able to leave Nepal and return to the US with her daughter Antara a few weeks ago when she received the ONLY visa issued out of New Delhi thus far.  I am now living in her apartment with her former roommate DeeDee Milton, and daughter Bina.  

Please watch Candice and Antara on "The Talk," a new daytime talk show on CBS, which will air Tuesday, November 30 at 1 p.m. CST.

"I am thankful to be back in the US with my newly adopted daughter, Antara. For those who are not familiar, I returned from Kathmandu, Nepal this month after traveling to adopt my baby girl.  What I thought would be about a three week process turned out to be a three month unexpected adoption nightmare."
 

"While Antara is flourishing in her new environment, this situation continues to be a nightmare for the families waiting to bring their children home. I don't want to underestimate the amount of stress I endured, and the families who are living in Nepal continue to experience as new parents in a third world country with no idea when they will be home."

To read Candice's new blog:  Chicago Now; Portrait of an Adoption
She says, "I will share more of my own story with you, and let you know how you can help bring the families and their children home to the US."

And now for some comic relief.  I saw this on Facebook about a week ago, and I get such a kick out of it I watch it over and over.   It was shot at the Gorge which makes me smile as well.  Enjoy.  I mean really enjoy.  This is tickle me silly funny.  Be a Leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment